25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sensus Healthcareis pleased to announce that Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center has chosen the SRT-100(TM) advanced superficial radiotherapy platform (SRT) as the latest addition to its comprehensive radiotherapy solutions for cancer.
What does MCW stand for?
MCW stands for Medical College of Wisconsin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCW
We have 75 other meanings of MCW in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Vietnam Tankers Historical Foundation (US Marine Corps)
- Middlesex County Vocational and Technical Schools (East Brunswick, NJ)
- Mean Corpuscular Erythrocyte Volume
- Mains Cold Water
- Makhteshim Chemical Works (Israel)
- Making Cities Work (USAID)
- Manga Car World
- Mason City, IA, USA - Mason City Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- MasterCard Worldwide
- Meal, Cold Weather (food ration)
- Memphis Championship Wrestling (professional wrestling circuit)
- Metro Cammell Weymann (est. 1932; transportation)
- Michael Carter-Williams (basketball player)
- Micro Crystalline Wax (various companies)
- Minimum Clear Width
- Miscellaneous Capital Work
- Mission Critical Wireless (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Missionary Connection Week
- Modulated Carrier Wave (US DoD)
- Modulated Continuous Wave
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists at New York University 's Department of Chemistry and its Molecular Design Institute , NYU School of Medicine , and the Medical College of Wisconsin sought to attack kidney stones at the molecular level by examining the crystals that form them.
Siegal earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and completed his residency at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.
[FIGURES C-D OMITTED] From the Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Grim, a professor of medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Society grantee Stephen Rao and colleagues at the Medical College of Wisconsin conducted a three-year study of 59 MS patients and 60 healthy people to see whether cognitive disorders increased during that time period.
leading provider of software and service solutions to healthcare and clinical research institutions, announced an agreement with the Medical College of Wisconsin to design and implement 16 disease-specific, pediatric registries for physicians practicing at the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- According to data recently released by the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients, for the second consecutive reporting period, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Transplant Center leads Region 7, which includes Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota, in kidney and liver transplant survival rates.