pdf About Commonwealth Health Corporation In 1984, Commonwealth Health Corporation was formed as a not-for-profit holding company for The Medical Center at Bowling Green, Franklin and Scottsville, Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital and other health related businesses.
What does MCBG stand for?
MCBG stands for Medical Center at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, KY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCBG
We have 3 other meanings of MCBG in our Acronym Attic
- Maplewood Community Betterment Foundation (Maplewood, MO)
- Maricopa County Bar Foundation (Arizona)
- Mean Carotid Blood Flow
- Mean Cerebral Blood Flow
- Mean Countdown Between Failures
- Mean Cycles Between Failure
- Multnomah County Bike Fair (Portland, Oregon)
- Maine Coon Breeders and Fanciers Association
- Mediterranean Council for Burns and Fire Disasters (World Health Organization)
- Mean Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
- Mid Cornwall Business Group (est. 2002; UK)
- Mobile Communications Business Group (Microsoft)
- Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
- Motor City Bad Girls (Detroit, MI)
- Multi-Chip Ball Grid Array
- Marine Corps Base Hawaii
- Menominee Casino-Bingo-Hotel (Wisconsin)
- Mount Carmel Behavioral Healthcare (Ohio)
- Multiple Cloud Base Height (US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tracy Breakfield, MT(ASCP) The Medical Center at Bowling Green Bowling Green, KY
Although The Medical Center at Bowling Green is a mid-sized hospital in a smaller metro area, we recognized that having guaranteed wireless coverage was a key component to our technology deployment strategy.