Providence Kodiak Island Full range of outpatient and inpatient Medical Center services, including surgical services, 1915 E.
What does MCS stand for?
MCS stands for Medical Center Service (Italy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCS
We have 750 other meanings of MCS in our Acronym Attic
- Maxwell-Chern-Simons (theory)
- Mayo Clinic Study
- McCreary Centre Society (Canada)
- McMaster-Carr Supply (Elmhurst, IL)
- Meaford Community School
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Mechanical Contracting Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Media Convergence Server (Cisco)
- Media Conversion Subsystem
- Media Corporation of Singapore
- Medical Center System
- Medium Close Shot (videography)
- Mellon College of Science
- Mellon College of Science (Carnegie Mellon university)
- Mellor-Crummy and Scott Algorithm
- Membership Capital Shares
- Memphis City Schools (Tennessee)
- Mercalli-Cancani-Sieberg (geophysics scale)
- Mercury Computer Systems (various locations)
- Merrimack Charter Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
This relationship further delivers what Massachusetts needs: an enhanced high-quality, lower cost network that supports community-based care and has access to excellent academic medical center services as well as flexible and sustainable capital.
Joseph Medical Center services, including the integrated Cancer Center, now under construction.
Athens Regional Medical Center services a 17-county service area in Northeast Georgia, covering Athens-Clarke, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Madison, Jackson, Barrow, Walton, Morgan, Greene, Taliaferro, Wilkes, Elbert, Hart, Franklin, Banks, Stephens and Habersham.
A $10,000 Founder's Grant will go to at least one clinic partner in each of the 12 Medical Center services areas in its Southern California region.
Feedback MonitorPro(R) facilitates patients' observations of care, and we've learned how to take those observations to create a cost-effective program to identify and intervene with physicians and medical center services with high complaint rates who are at increased risk for claims.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Bruce Vladeck, Principal and East Coast Director, Academic Medical Center Service Line, Ernst & Young LLP; and former Administrator of the Health Care Financing Administration, will debate Tom Scully, former Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services at the World Health Care Congress (WHCC) in Washington, DC on February 1.