What does MCAN stand for?
MCAN stands for Medical Career Assistance Network (Allied Schools; Laguna Hills, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCAN
We have 7 other meanings of MCAN in our Acronym Attic
- Multimedia Content Analysis and Mining (workshop)
- Muslim Consumer Association of Malaysia (est. 1997)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Mean Blood Flow Velocity
- Milwaukee County Automated Mapping and Land Information System (Minnesota)
- Mercy Consolidated Asset Management Program (Sisters of Mercy of the Americas)
- Moderate Calcium-Moderate Phosphorus Diet (nutrition)
- Machinery Control Alarm and Monitoring System
- Marketing Communications Agency Network (various locations)
- Massachusetts Climate Action Network
- Massachusetts Communities Action Network (est. 1985)
- Microbial Commercial Activity Notice (US EPA)
- Minnesota Crime Alert Network (St. Paul, MN)
- Marion County Alliance of Neighborhood Associations (Indiana)
- Music Critics Association of North America
- Mississippi Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal
- Military Construction, Army National Guard
- Mason City Area Nursing Home (Illinois)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of New Jersey
- Municipal Clerks' Association of New Jersey (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons (health professional organization; UK)