com About Doctors Express Wilmington Doctors Express Wilmington is a Walk-In Medical Care facility located in the Fairfax Shopping Center on Concord Pike in Wilmington, Delaware.
What does MCF stand for?
MCF stands for Medical Care Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCF
We have 312 other meanings of MCF in our Acronym Attic
- Marin Community Foundation (Novato, CA)
- Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks (Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education)
- Master Classification File
- Master Configuration File (computing)
- Master Cost File
- Materials Chemistry Forum (Royal Society of Chemistry; UK)
- Maximum Contention-Free
- Mechanized Cut and Fill (mining)
- Media Calibration File
- Media Container Format (open source)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27) While the FMLA defines the term serious health condition as an illness, injury, impairment, or physical or mental condition that involves A) inpatient care in a hospital, hospice, or residential medical care facility, or B) continuing treatment by a health care provider, (28) relevant federal regulations provide much greater detail in explaining whether certain conditions satisfy the statute's definition.
The Medical Care Facility has proposed a concession package which is equivalent to a pay cut of $1.
The Queen's Health Systems includes The Queen's Medical Center, a 145-year-old medical care facility on the island of Oahu, which is the largest private hospital in the state; Molokai General Hospital on the island of Molokai; CareResource Hawaii, the largest non-profit provider of home-based health care services in Hawaii; and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, the most sophisticated forensic toxicology and substance abuse testing services in Hawaii that also serves the Pacific islands of Saipan and Guam, ASI clinics, and the Queen's Development Corporation (QDC) Outpatient Pharmacies.
Jim Hawkins, President and CEO of Invivo Corporation said, "We are pleased to add MDE's family of wireless monitoring products to Invivo's suite of patient monitors and believe that MDE's focus on the emergency medical marketplace and wireless monitoring telemetry will be a strategic complement to our strength in other areas of the hospital and medical care facility.