The University of Texas Medical Branch Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee approved all experiments.
What does MEDBR stand for?
MEDBR stands for Medical Branch
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mitigation of Earthquake Disaster by Advanced Technologies (workshop)
- Medicine Australia - The Online Journal of Medicine
- Message Data Exchange Terminal
- Maui Economic Development Board (Hawaii)
- Mycobacterium Extensor Digitorum Brevis
- Medical Badge
- Medical Badge
- Medical Blood
- Medical and Blood Products Management
- Medical Battalion
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council (India)
- Maryland Economic Development Commission
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Missouri Economic Development Center
- Mobile & Embedded Developers Conference (Microsoft)
- More Economically Developed Country
- Medical Command and Control
- Middle Eastern Dance and Culture Association (Lancaster, CA)
- Mediation Cabal (Wikipedia group)
- Medicare Evidence Development and Coverage Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Awasthi of The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and colleagues have confirmed that inhibition or depletion of RLIP76 causes apoptosis in malignant melanoma cells.
Byline: Daily News VALENCIA - Delta Scientific, with operations in Valencia and Palmdale, has installed one of its anti-terror blockade systems at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, which has a biochemical research program.
Anderson Cancer Center, and The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
All procedures were approved by the University of Texas Medical Branch Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee and were performed in accordance with published guidelines (24).
The vaccine consists of a molecule patterned after a protein that sits on the surface of the herpes-2 virus and a natural immune boosting substance called 3-O-deacylated monophosphoryl lipid A, says Lawrence Stanberry of the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston.
The study authors, from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, said that 64 percent of the adolescents in their survey expressed a willingness to consider using Norplant.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- The University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) announced today the results of preliminary data that show a combination of two leading therapies for human immunodeficiency virus infection has significant antiviral benefits.