Qualcomm Life has teamed up with multiple like-minded and strategic 2net Ecosystem collaborators who have the right set of users, developer opportunities and data streams to encourage app development leveraging biometric data from their devices, including: * A&D Medical Blood Pressure Monitor * A&D Medical Weight Scale * Asthmapolis * BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband * Entra Health Systems MyGlucoHealth [sup.
What does MEDBLD stand for?
MEDBLD stands for Medical Blood
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Medical Emergency Decision Assistance System
- Medical Assemblage Management
- Medical Assessment Report
- Mitigation of Earthquake Disaster by Advanced Technologies (workshop)
- Medicine Australia - The Online Journal of Medicine
- Message Data Exchange Terminal
- Maui Economic Development Board (Hawaii)
- Mycobacterium Extensor Digitorum Brevis
- Medical Badge
- Medical Badge
- Medical and Blood Products Management
- Medical Battalion
- Medical Branch
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council (India)
- Maryland Economic Development Commission
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Missouri Economic Development Center
- Mobile & Embedded Developers Conference (Microsoft)
- More Economically Developed Country
- Medical Command and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Incorporating plasticisers softens the material so it can be used for more flexible applications such as sealing gaskets, electrical cable insulation, medical blood bags and tubing, footwear, flooring, clothing and toys.
It is used in ear- and forehead thermometers, microwave ovens, green air conditioning systems, process control and maintenance systems, medical blood analyzers and mobile phones.
The director of medical records at first stated their computer system was not working, then she stated that they would not provide that information without a warrant on (Woods) regarding whether or not medical blood had been drawn," according to a report from patrolman Thomas DeWitt.
lt;graphic omitted> A special form of giving involves donating blood to a medical blood bank, such as the American Red Cross.
An inmate filed a [section] 1983 action alleging that state prison officials violated his civil rights when they failed to dispose of his medical blood samples in a manner consistent with his religious beliefs.
The Red Cross and America's Blood Centers, each of which collects about half the medical blood in the United States, have collected roughly 3 times their usual levels, and donations still are running high.
It is available on policies for $250,000 or less, offers a three- to five-day turnaround from receipt of the tele-interview and requires no physical exams or medical blood work.