Medical Area Federal Credit Union, Brookline, Mass.
What does MAFCU stand for?
MAFCU stands for Medical Area Federal Credit Union (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAFCU
We have 1 other meaning of MAFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre
- Major Army Field Command
- Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) All-Source Fusion Center (US DoD)
- Martial Arts Fitness Center (Gresham, OR)
- Monmouth Area Flying Club (New Jersey)
- Multiple-Access Fading Channel
- Model A Ford Club of America
- Malaysian Armed Forces Cataloguing System
- Maharashtra Agro and Fruit Processing Corporation
- Michigan Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Midland Atlantic Federal Credit Union (Midland, TX, USA)
- Minority Affairs and Faculty Development (University of Missouri)
- Mount Airy Fire Department (North Carolina)
- Major Affective Disorder 1
- Mobility-Aware File Discovery Control
- Maintenance of Air/FMF Expeditionary Equipment
- Marin Association of Female Executives (San Rafael, CA)
- Michigan Association of Fairs and Exhibitions (Munger, MI)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food Economy (Poland)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and the Environment (Sierra Leone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co-owned by CEO Connie Boretti and two credit unions - RTN Federal Credit Union and Medical Area Federal Credit Union, CUOL is a credit union service organization that runs an outsourced version of the XP2 account processing solution of Fiserv.
The CUOL organization was co-owned by CEO Connie Boretti and two credit unions: RTN Federal Credit Union and Medical Area Federal Credit Union.