Results of modern therapy for patients with mediastinal nonseminomatous germ cell tumors.
What does MNGCT stand for?
MNGCT stands for Mediastinal Nonseminomatous Germ Cell Tumors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mongolia (ISO Country code)
- Montgomery (Amtrak station code; Montgomery, WV)
- Multi-Network Gateway
- Multi-Nodular Goiter
- Multinodular Goiter
- Multinucleated Gonocytes (fetal testicular development)
- Multiple-image Network Graphics (PNG-like image format supporting multiple images, animation and transparency)
- Modified Neonatal Growth Assessment Score
- Multi-Nucleated Giant Cells
- Mean Normalized Gross Error
- Mirox New Generation Ecological (mirrors)
- Mouse Nerve Growth Factor
- Michigan National Guard Family Fund
- Mercy Nursey General Hospital (Raleigh, NC)
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital (Tennessee)
- Mitochondrial Neurogastrointestinal Encephalopathy
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Primary mediastinal nonseminomatous germ cell tumors.