6 weeks of median family income in the fourth quarter of 2012, according to Comerica Bank's Auto Affordability Index.
What does MFI stand for?
MFI stands for Median Family Income
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFI
We have 147 other meanings of MFI in our Acronym Attic
- Managing for Impact
- Maquis Forces International (Star Trek organization)
- Marine Fenders International, Inc. (Wilmington, CA)
- Marine Firefighting Institute
- Mass Fatality Incident
- Massachusetts Family Institute
- Master Flight Instructor
- Mean Fluorescent Intensity (biology)
- Measurement for Innovators (Department for Business, Innovation and Skills; UK)
- Mechanical Fuel Injection (automobile)
- Median Fluorescence Intensity (flow cytometry)
- Medical Futures, Inc. (Canada)
- MegaRAID Firmware Interface (driver)
- Melody Format for I-Mode (musical format)
- Melt Flow Index
- Metamodel Framework for Interoperability (web registration)
- Micro Flow Imaging (cell and particle analysis)
- Microfinance Institution
- Micromechanical Flying Insect
- Military Food Inspector (synonymous with AVI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Median family income is the amount at which as many families earned more as earned less.
[GRAPHIC OMITTED] The graph illustrates the change n median family income from 2000 to 2008 using the 10 most populous boroughs in Alaska and state median.
The amount is based on the median family income in the preschool's neighborhood.
John's and Oshawa posted increases in median family income.
In a state that ranked fourth in the latest Property Insurance Report's HURT index--the ratio of homeowners premiums to median family income for a family of four in 2001--it will be a challenge for regulators and lawmakers to balance investors' demands for realistic rates and insurers' willingness to write business with the need for sustainable state government involvement and homeowners resistance to higher prices and deductibles.
median family income disparity between blacks and whites in your article, "More Work and Less Pay" (Newspoints, February 2001).
According to the SIPP, 1995 median family income was approximately $29,000.