This layer contains the medial patellofemoral ligament (MPFL), which has been the subject of many recent studies and multiple reconstructive and repair techniques.
What does MPFL stand for?
MPFL stands for Medial Patellofemoral Ligament
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPFL
We have 5 other meanings of MPFL in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Page Form Handler
- Mackenzie Patterson Fuller, Inc. (Moraga, CA)
- Media Professionals of Florida, Inc. (est. 2000)
- Mobile Payment Forum of India
- Multi-Point Fuel Injection
- Multiport Fuel Injection
- Mistrzostwa Polski Formacji Kawaleryjskich (Polish: Polish Cup Formation Kawaleryjskich; military reenactors)
- Maximum Possible Fire Loss (property value)
- Mean Plasma Fibronectin Level
- Mechanically Pumped Fluid Loop (outer space technology)
- Mornington Peninsula Football League (Australia)
- Mask PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) File Manager (Maskaro Corp.)
- Military Personnel Flight Memorandum (US DoD)
- Mini-Wright Peak Flow Meter
- Motion-Picture File Manager
- Multi-Phase FlowMeter
- My Parent's Favorite Music (band)
- Managing Projects for Outcomes (Projectum workshops; Australia)
- Marylanders for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Mission Projects and Funding Office (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They considered the medial patellofemoral ligament (MPFL), along with the superficial medial collateral ligament (MCL), to be part of layer 2, which is an extracapsular structure.