63) Medial branch block injections are often directed at groups of facets.
What does MBB stand for?
MBB stands for Medial Branch Block
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MBB
We have 91 other meanings of MBB in our Acronym Attic
- Master Builders Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Master Builders Association of Western Australia
- Mercedes-Benz Airport Express (Melbourne Airport; Melbourne, Australia)
- Make Before Break
- Malayan Banking Berhad (Malaysia)
- Management Building Block
- Marshall Blues Breaker (guitar amplifier)
- Master Bedroom Bathroom
- Master Black Belt (Six Sigma)
- McKinsey, Bain, and BCG (Boston Consulting Group)
- Mediators Beyond Borders
- Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Men Behaving Badly (TV)
- Men's Basketball
- Meredith Baxter Birney (actress)
- Mexican Bean Beetle (insect)
- Micro-Building Block
- Mind, Body and Breath (Yoga)
- Mind, Brain and Behavior (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Syed, "is that this resembles a medial branch block for the treatment of facet-related pain.
com Procedures * Caudal Steroid Injection * Cervical Steroid Injection * Dekompressor Discectomy * Discography * Facet Joint Injections * Intrathecal Pump Implant * Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection * Lumbar Radiofrequency Neurotomy * Lumbar Sympathetic Block * Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection * Medial Branch Block * Percutaneous Disc Nucleoplasty * Post-Laminectomy * Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection * Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant * Stellate Ganglion Block * Vertebroplasty Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.