Alopa Packet-IP KDC Server is being tested jointly with ARRIS Touchstone(TM) Media Terminal Adaptors (MTA) and the Cadant(R) C4(TM) Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS) to support mutual cable MSO customers worldwide.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Media Terminal Adaptor (cable telephony)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Turnpike Authority
- Master of Tourism Administration
- Matched Typed Address (philately)
- Material Transfer Agreement
- Material Transfer Area (various organizations)
- Materials Testing Activity
- Materiel Transfer Agreement
- Mathematics Teachers Association
- Maximum Time Aloft
- Maximum Turning Angle
- Media Termination Adapters
- Medical Technical Assistant
- Medical Technology Assessment
- Medical Tourism Association, Inc.
- Medium Transport Aircraft
- Medizinisch-Technische Assistentin (German Profession in Medical Sector)
- Meet the Author
- Memo To Agent
- Mendocino Transit Authority (California)
- Mercato Telematico Azionario (Italian: Online Stock Market)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alopa MetaServ platform enables secure provisioning of enhanced cable modems Embedded Media Terminal Adaptors (EMTAs) required for VoIP.
specifically the Multi Media Terminal Adaptor and the Virtual Service Provider solution, 2004 sales are projected to reach $7.