Many media studies students work as interns in media organizations throughout Chicago.
What does MDST stand for?
MDST stands for Media Studies (college course)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDST
We have 10 other meanings of MDST in our Acronym Attic
- Mobilization Decision Support System
- Multi-Dynamic Sound System
- Multicast Distributed Shortcut Switching (Cisco)
- Multiple Dwell Serial Search
- MAGTF (Marine Air-Ground Task Force) Deployment Support System, Version 2
- Maryland Society Sons of the American Revolution (Essex, MD)
- McDonnell Douglas Space Systems Corporation
- Multiaxial Diagnostic System for Sexual Dysfunctions
- MAGTF Deployment Support System Ii (USMC)
- Manpower Decision Support Tool
- Member Disputes and Safety Team (Couchsurfing.org)
- Minimum-Degree Spanning Tree
- Missile Defense Space Tool
- Missile Defense Space-warning Tool
- Mountain Daylight Savings Time
- Metropolitan Detroit Science Teachers Association
- Manitoba Drug Standards and Therapeutics Committee (Canada)
- Missile Defense and Space Technology Center
- Maintenance Dredging Services Tonnage Fee
- Mediendienste-Staatsvertrag (German: Media Services Agreement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback Film and media studies series PN1992 This collection of nine essays on media studies in a national context examines the unique aspects of Canadian television and explores the cultural backdrops against which national popular narratives are developed.
SIR - In her impassioned celebration of media studies (Letters, March 3), Nia Edwards-Behi writes: "I cannot think of a more pertinent field of intellectual study".
23 (ANI): In view of the growing demand of competent media professionals in the ever-expanding media industry, Asian News International (ANI), India's only multimedia news agency, has recently opened ANI School of Media Studies in New Delhi.
CHARLOTTE King, left, is enjoying London life in the fast moving world of public relations, following her achievement of a first class BA (Hons) degree in Media Studies from Teesside University.
” UNLV’s Hank Greenspun School of Journalism and Media Studies and the Sammy Ofer School of Communications at The Interdisciplinary Center in Israel are sponsoring the two-day conference that begins Monday.
Media studies AS-level students from the college showed eight short films at Huddersfield's Odeon cinema.
A student who chooses media studies instead of English literature could expect to improve their result by half a grade.