Additional upgrades include: Media RSS (MRSS) feeds for syndicating multimedia files; improved Social Network site embeds; improved custom ingest profile transcoding and version control; and importable and exportable custom metadata fields.
What does MRSS stand for?
MRSS stands for Media RSS
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MRSS
We have 18 other meanings of MRSS in our Acronym Attic
- Mars Rover and Sample Return
- Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad (Mineral, WA)
- Multi-Role Survivable Radar
- Minnesota Rett Syndrome Research Association
- Magnetic Resonance Systems Research Laboratory (Stanford University)
- Mars Rover and Sample Return Mission
- Main Receiving Sub-Station (power plants)
- Maple Ridge Secondary School (Canada)
- Masco Retail Sales Support (North Carolina)
- Master Remote Slave Station
- Median Ranked Set Sampling
- Member of the Register of the Shiatsu Society (UK)
- Member of the Royal Statistical Society (UK)
- Missile Range Safety System (various militaries)
- Modified Root Sum Square (mathematics)
- Multi-Resolution Spectrum Sensing (circuits)
- Moreton Region Sports Soaring Association (Brisbane, Australia)
- Minor Recurrent Splenic Sequestration Crisis
- Martin-Roberts-Stirling-Thorne (physics)
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gesture support allows users can slide, swipe and flick the display and developers can also add in Media RSS feeds and scrollers, run video within text and input real-time weather data.
Media RSS content are fully supported through Signage Live software services.
These include: 1) the ability to replace manual processes with an automatic means to upload new online video libraries; 2) constant monitoring of video files via "Watch Folders," which enable video to be ingested from files placed in an FTP folder, and/or a Feed Reader, which enables Media RSS to automatically ingest content; and 3) the use of ingest adaptors that convert various proprietary metadata formats into the industry standard, Media RSS.
To simplify advertising operations, the BlackArrow system dynamically generates enhanced media RSS feeds that incorporate targeted ads formatted specifically for playback within Adobe Media Player.
Content owners usually describe and share their content through Media RSS (Real Simple Syndication) - an evolving Internet standard.
With the newly announced Media RSS capability, Flock becomes the first browser to automatically deliver image and video feeds to users even if they don't belong to the most popular social networks.
XML and Media RSS, technology used for syndicating video, image and audio files, will have feeds from CNBC and will be accessed by thinkorswim customers through video links, thumbnails and metadata available on the thinkorswim platform.