21d[TM] - Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks--Part 21: Media Independent Handover Services Amendment: Multicast Group Management - is intended to amend IEEE 802.
What does MIH stand for?
MIH stands for Media Independent Handover (IEEE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MIH
We have 56 other meanings of MIH in our Acronym Attic
- Mercury-In-Glass Thermometer
- Mildly Impaired Glucose Tolerance (diabetes diagnostic criterion)
- Multiple Inert Gas Elimination Technique
- Multikabel Internet Gebruikers Vereniging (Dutch: Multikabel Internet Users Association)
- Made in Hell (clothing line)
- Make Innovation Happen (UK)
- Make It Happen (band)
- Master of International Health (University of Copenhagen)
- Mauritius Institute of Health (Ministry of Health and Quality of Life)
- Maximum Interior Humidity
- Member of Institute of Hospitality (previously known as MHCIMA)
- Men in Hats (online comic)
- Ministry of the Interior and Health (Denmark)
- Missing Interruption Handler
- Mullerian Inhibitory Hormone (biochemistry)
- Murine Imaging and Histology
- Murray International Holdings (South Africa)
- My Incest Hentai (manga)
- Maine Institute for the Healing Arts (formerly Avena Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, InterDigital will demonstrate its Media Independent Handover middleware, enabling uninterrupted data streaming when switching between 3G and WiFi networks.
3 Media Independent Handover (MIH) Services Figure 2: The media independent handover function 2.