Operators working in sterile rooms need to be specially trained and their training needs have to be evaluated using a media fill test.
What does MFT stand for?
MFT stands for Media Fill Test (sterility assurance method)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MFT
We have 144 other meanings of MFT in our Acronym Attic
- Master File Table (Microsoft NTFS)
- Master File Transaction Code (IRS)
- Master Fitness Trainer (US Army qualification)
- Master of Foreign Trade (degree; India)
- Materiel Fielding Team
- Mature Fine Tailings
- Maximal Fairness Theorem
- Mean Field Theory (neural net)
- Meando Fuera del Tarro
- Mechanized Flamethrower
- Media Fusion Technologies (Boyertown, Pennsylvania multi-media marketing company)
- Medical Field Services Technician (US Navy)
- Message Format Translation
- Metaalwaren Fabriek Tilburg (Dutch: Metal Wares Factory Tilburg; Tilburg, Netherlands)
- Metallic Facilities Terminal
- Meter Fix Time
- Micro Four Thirds (photography)
- Micro-Fading Tester
- Ministry of Fair Trading (Australia)
- Minnesota Federation of Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the pharmaceutical market, bioMerieux offers a full range of identification solutions and prepared culture media including two new innovative culture media for Media Fill Tests that enable pharmaceutical companies to verify the sterility of their production processes for injectable medical products (vaccines, insulin, intravenous fluids, etc.
New range will simplify testing for the pharmaceutical industry MARCY L'ETOILE, France -- bioMerieux, a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics and a leading provider of microbiological solutions for the pharmaceutical industry, launches two innovative culture media for Media Fill Tests (MFT): TSB 3P(TM) with Animal Peptones and TSB 3P(TM) with Vegetable Peptones and a color indicator to enhance efficiency and reduce potential errors.