Part number TMPV7506XBG TMPV7504XBG CPU core Toshiba original 32-bit RISC CPU Media Embedded Processor (MeP) Image recognition engine Toshiba original multi-core media processor "Venezia" (incorporating " MPE " x 4) Image processing accelerators Affine transform 1ch Filter 2ch Histogram 1ch Histogram of oriented gradient (HOG) 1ch - Matching 1ch On-chip ROM/RAM Mask ROM: 64 Kbytes SRAM: 2080 Kbytes On-chip peripheral functions Video input I/F 4ch 2ch Video output I/F 1ch Main memory controllers DDR2 SDRAM controller NOR Flash/SRAM controller PCI Express 1 lane - CAN controller 3ch I2C I/F 4ch UART I/F 5ch SPI I/F 4ch PCM I/F 2ch Timer 11ch Power supply voltage Core: 1.
What does MEP stand for?
MEP stands for Media Embedded Processor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MEP
We have 316 other meanings of MEP in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Entropy Principle
- Maximum Expiratory Pressure
- Maximum Extent Possible
- Maximum Extent Practicable
- Maximum Extent Practical
- Mean Effective Pressure
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plant (construction)
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (engineering services)
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (architectural)
- Media and Editorial Productions
- Medical Education Partnership (Schofield Media Europe Ltd.)
- Medical Evaluation Program (various locations)
- Medium-Energy Physics
- Megakaryocyte-Erythroid Progenitor
- Member of the European Parliament
- Message Exchange Pattern
- Metacarpophalangeal (joints)
- Metagenics Educational Programs
- Method Engineering Program
- Methods Engineering Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
a world leader in semiconductor design software, announced that Toshiba Corporation has achieved a 40 percent power reduction on its latest 90 nanometer (nm) Media embedded Processor (MeP) system-on-chip (SoC) design using the Synopsys Galaxy(TM) Design Platform.
has announced that Toshiba Corporation has selected CoWare as the key supplier of system- level electronic design automation (EDA) software for the development and deployment of its Media embedded Processor intellectual property (IP) known as MeP.
Benchmark score results for Toshiba's new Media Embedded Processor (MeP) were announced today by EEMBC, the Embedded Microprocessor Benchmark Consortium.
Toshiba Corporation recently taped out an 8 million gate, Media embedded Processor (MeP) SoC using the Monterey planning and prototyping tool suite, www.
Physical hierarchy was required due to the complexity of the chip, which contains multiple Media embedded Processor (MeP) modules -- Toshiba's embedded processor core targeting the digital consumer market (www.
Nasdaq:SNPS), the world leader in semiconductor design software, today announced that Synopsys' Professional Services has collaborated with Toshiba to develop the Reference Design Flow for Toshiba's Media Embedded Processor (MeP) and will provide services to Toshiba's customers for deployment of the flow.