ScreenSingapore is supported by the Media Development Authority of Singapore, an agency which promotes the growth of globally competitive Animation, Broadcast, Film, Games, Interactive Media, Music and Publishing industries.
What does MDA stand for?
MDA stands for Media Development Authority (Singapore)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDA
We have 338 other meanings of MDA in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Development Area
- Maximum Development Area (real estate)
- McDonald, Dettwiley and Associates (Canada)
- McDonnell-Douglas Aerospace
- McDonnell-Douglas Aircraft
- Measurable Development Application (Northern Vantage, Inc.)
- Mechanisms Drive Assembly (NASA)
- Media Dependent Adapter
- Media Development Agency (various locations)
- Media Development Association (various locations)
- Medical Dental Association
- Medical Devices Agency
- Medical Digital Assistant (PDA for medical applications)
- Medical Doctor Assistant
- Medical Doctor of Anesthesiology
- Medicated Digest Authentication
- Message Delivery Attempt (telecommunications)
- Message Disk/Core Address
- Metal De-Activator
- Meteorological Data Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
SINGAPORE - The cross-carriage measure, first introduced by Singapore's Media Development Authority (MDA) in March last year, will be fully implemented from August 1 this year.
Singapore's Media Development Authority (MDA) has opened its third call-for-proposals under its International Film Fund (IFF) and is looking to co-invest in globally marketable films involving at least one Singapore partner.
The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) and International Enterprise Singapore will jointly lead the country's largest-ever delegation to MIPTV.
The post came because even though The Media Development Authority, an agency under the Ministry of Information and the Arts, had approved the organizer's application to hold the event, another government authority informed the organizer it would be ''inappropriate'' for a government-owned art property to hold it, an official from the organizer said.
The Media Development Authority (MDA) fined the channel 15,000 Singapore dollars (U.
The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) will host the festival officially named "3DX: 3D Film & Entertainment Technology Festival.
Co-location with Asia Television Forum will include added component on film and encourage cross-content collaboration Singapore, Mar 20, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Reed Exhibitions (Reed) and the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) jointly announced the co-location of ScreenSingapore at the next edition of Asia Television Forum (ATF) from 5 to 7 December 2012 at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.