All Bridge Plan products offered by a Medi-Cal Managed Care plan must be certified as a Qualified Health Plan (QHP).
What does MCMCP stand for?
MCMCP stands for Medi-Cal Managed Care Plan (insurance; California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCMCP
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo
- Medi-Cal Managed Care (California)
- Mid-Continent Mapping Center
- Minnesota Concrete and Masonry Contractors Association
- Magic City Mustangs Car Club (est. 1992; Florida)
- Medi-Cal Managed Care Division (California)
- Michigan County Medical Care Facilities Council
- Michigan Council for Maternal and Child Health (Lansing, MI)
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods
- Mid-Columbia Mainstem Conservation Plan (Chelan County Public Utility District; Wenatchee, WA)
- Manx Centre for Management Development (Isle of Man)
- Mean Critical Monthly Dosage
- Merosin-Deficient Congenital Muscular Dystrophy
- MINDEF (Ministry of Defense) Centre for Management Development (Singapore)
- Minor Cognitive Motor Disorder (HIV)
- Mission Critical Market Differentiating (business agility)
- Motor Command
- Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems
- Makiling Center for Mountain Ecosystems
Samples in periodicals archive:
0001 between T1 and T2 * How likely are you to switch to a Medi-Cal Managed Care plan in the next 6 months?
TriZetto's QNXT platform is a demonstrated leader in Medicaid administration and so is well suited to HPSJ, the leading Medi-Cal managed care plan in San Joaquin County," said Rob Scavo, president of emerging markets at TriZetto.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP), the City's community public health plan, today announced that it has received the Department of Health Care Services 2009 Gold Quality Award, ranking the plan as a leader in quality care throughout the state of California for Medi-Cal managed care plans.
The Foundation grant will go toward funding membership in CalRHIO for organizations such as public hospitals, safety-net clinics, rural providers, and Medi-Cal managed care plans.
Schwarzenegger has proposed a massive shift in the state's Medi-Cal program to push many more low income patients into Medi-Cal managed care plans.
Created in 1995, CalOptima is the Medi-Cal managed care plan in Orange County and currently provides health care to almost 300,000 Orange County residents.
This bill requires the State Department of Health Services to notify a Medi-Cal managed care plan whenever the Medi-Cal eligibility of a beneficiary, who is enrolled in that plan and who is suffering from a life-threatening condition, is being terminated or interrupted for any period of time.