The traditional Sword of Honour was presented to Cadet Muhammad Talal Tariq, Presidential medal of commendation to Bilal Akbar, Chief of Army Staff Medal of Commendation for Allied Cadet Aisam Mahmood, Commandant stick to Hammad Al Hassan, Commandant stick for Female Cadet Sidra Aslam.
What does MOC stand for?
MOC stands for Medal of Commendation (Singapore Youth Award)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOC
We have 228 other meanings of MOC in our Acronym Attic
- Match on Card
- Materials of Concern
- Materials of Construction
- Materials Only Costing
- Materiel Obligation Code
- Materiel Operations Center
- Maximum Oxygen Consumption
- MCEITS (Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services) Operations Center
- Means of Communication
- Means of Compliance (aircraft)
- Media Operations Center
- Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (Australia)
- Medical Operations Center
- Mediterranean Offshore Conference and Exhibition
- Melody of China (music ensemble; San Francisco, CA)
- Member of Congress
- Member Organizing Committee (various organizations)
- Memorandum of Collaboration (various organizations)
- Memorandum of Conference (meeting record)
- Merchandise Only Credit (retailing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bonner Medal of Commendation, may have put it best when he said, "I believe we haven't seen anything yet.
The two teams of vaulters from Wrexham, competing for the first time, took first and third places and Hannah Bird of the Wrexham group was second in the Pat Straughan Medal of Commendation section for endeavour in dressage.