What does MEDDS stand for?
MEDDS stands for Mechem Explosives and Drug Detection System (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEDDS
We have 3 other meanings of MEDDS in our Acronym Attic
- Morphine Equivalent Daily Dose
- Mechanized Defense Decision Anticipation
- Medical and Dental Activity
- Medical Department Activity
- Ministère de l'Ecologie, du Développement Durable et de l'Energie (French: Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy)
- Meditating (EQ gaming reference)
- Medical Department Personnel Support Agency
- Medical Dictionary for Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities
- Master Engineering Data Document Retrieval File
- Medical Data Specialist
- Main Excretory Duct Epithelium (submandibular glands)
- Measuring Effectiveness in Development Education
- Mid-Eastern Dance Exchange (Miami Beach, FL)
- Material Science Experiment Double Rack for Experiment Modules and Apparatus
- Matrix Exponential Differential Equation Algorithm (numerical integration)
- Micro-Electronics Development for European Applications (computer engineering)
- Multiple-Discipline, Engineering, Design, Evaluation & Analysis
- Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Devices Canada