Swelling bacteria might seem unrelated to folding leaflets, but Haswell is willing to bet they're all related and that mechanosensitive ion channels are at the bottom of them all.
What does MscL stand for?
MscL stands for Mechanosensitive Ion Channel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MscL
We have 11 other meanings of MscL in our Acronym Attic
- Mandeville Special Collections Library (University of California, San Diego)
- Mapeley STEPS Contractor Limited (UK)
- Marine Services Company Ltd (Tanzania)
- Mass Spectrometry Core Laboratory
- Massachusetts State Cricket League
- Materials Science and Characterisation Laboratory
- Mathematical and Statistical Computing Laboratory
- McIndoe Surgical Centre Limited (Australia)
- Measurement Standards and Calibration Laboratory
- Mechanical Steering Column Lock (security device)
- Media Systems Consulting Limited
- Medical Symptom Checklist
- Megill-Stephenson Company Limited
- Mellen Studies in Children's Literature
- Mercantile Shipping Company Limited (Sri Lanka)
- Mesyl Chloride
- Microbial Strain Collection of Latvia
- Microsoft Consulting Line
- Midline Straight Carapace Length
- Mild Steel Cement Lined (pipe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Novel cation-selective mechanosensitive ion channel in the atrial cell membrane.