| KUWAIT, Feb 22 (KUNA) -- The Mechanized Infantry Battalion of the Kuwaiti National Guards on Wednesday executed a military maneuver, entitled "Knights' Resistance II," alongside the US army in Adairaa Square.
What does MIBN stand for?
MIBN stands for Mechanized Infantry Battalion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIBN
- Methyl Isobutyl Ketone
- Michigan Better Kid Care (East Lansing, MI)
- Marine Internal Boundary Layer
- Masked Ion Beam Lithography (microelectronics)
- Massachusetts Independent Baseball League
- Master of International Business and Law (various universities)
- Metro Intermediate Baseball League (est. 2002)
- Multi-Modal Instruction Based Learning
- Master of International Business Management
- Munshiram International Business Machines Limited (Kenya)
- Methuen Independent Business Network (Methuen, MA)
- Moms In Business Network
- Malaysian Independent Business Ownership
- Major Item Bill Of Material
- Madrid Interbank Offered Rate
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors (est. 1912; Indianapolis, IN)
- Modified Infant Behavioral Observation Record (infant neurobehavioral assessment)
- Moscow Inter-Bank Offer Rate (Russia)
- Mumbai Inter Bank Offered Rate (India)
- Mumbai Interbank Offered Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
ml Marines with Black Sea Rotational Force 11, soldiers with the Bulgarian 38th Infantry Battalion, 2nd Light Infantry Brigade, and the Serbian 21st Mechanized Infantry Battalion, 2nd Brigade, officially kicked off training here June 14th with a combined-forces opening ceremony.
Four mechanized infantry battalions, one framework mechanized infantry regiment enforced with one infantry company and one mechanized company, one reconnaissance company and one reconnaissance platoon have been declared by the participating nations.
To gain additional insight into the current situation, key members of the battalion planning staff deployed three weeks early to embed with the mechanized infantry battalion we were to relieve, including our battalion operations officer and intelligence officer.
He served two tours in Germany in the 8th Infantry Division as secretary of the general staff and Mechanized Infantry Battalion executive officer in the 2nd Battalion (Mechanized), 87th Infantry.
According to planning documents, the structure consists of "four mechanized infantry battalions and one framework mechanized infantry regiment enforced with one infantry company and one mechanized company.
As the operations officer in the mid-1960s of a mechanized infantry battalion at Fort Hood, I felt I had blood on my hands when the troops under my command--who had spent all their time pulling maintenance on Armored Personnel Carriers--were later sent to Vietnam as rifleman.
He commanded a mechanized infantry battalion at Fort Carson, Colorado; a mechanized infantry brigade at Fort Hood, Texas; served as Assistant Division Commander for Maneuver and Support in the 1st Armored Division in Bosnia and Germany; and commanded the 1st Armored Division in Bad Kreuznach, Germany.