Al-Jahmi, leader of the organization in Maar'b Governorate, northeast Yemen, and his aides were ambushed by Brigade 25 of the mechanized corps, it added.
What does MECH stand for?
MECH stands for Mechanized Corps
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MECH
We have 5 other meanings of MECH in our Acronym Attic
- Middle East Constitutional Forum
- Minimum Edge-Cost Flow (algorithmic problem)
- Miscellaneous Exercise Chronological File (USCG)
- Modell Eisenbahn Club Flawil (German: Model Railroad Club Flawil; Flawil, Switzerland)
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Maternal Electrocardiogram
- Middle East Capital Group (Lebanon)
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Middle East Coexistence House (Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Missouri Education and Career Hotlink (website)
- Migrant Education Consortium for Higher Achievement
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan)
- Middle East Conference on Healthcare Informatics
- Microbially Enhanced Chemisorption of Heavy Metals
- Middle East Christian Committee
- Mission Early College High School (El Paso, TX)
- Mechanized Sandbag Filler
- Mechanized Sandbag Filler and Sealer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move was important because it enabled the PLA to identify and then rectify difficulties of moving their two elite combined arms mechanized corps between Xinjiang and Shenyang.
Unknown to the Germans, the Soviet Southwestern Front included eight huge mechanized corps that between them totaled 5,550 tanks and armored cars, more than the entire inventory of German armor on the Eastern Front.