Randomised controlled trials (RCTs) published in English--studies using comparative groups to investigate oral chlorhexidine as a decontaminant in the prevention of VAP in adult mechanically ventilated, critically ill patients versus a control or placebo were considered.
What does MVCIP stand for?
MVCIP stands for Mechanically Ventilated, Critically Ill Patients
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Model-View-Controller Framework-ColdFusion
- Mean Velocity of Circumferential Fiber Shortening
- Malago Valley Conservation Group (UK)
- Military Vehicle Conservation Group (UK)
- Marriott Vacation Club International (timeshare)
- Military Vehicle Club of Ireland
- Mobile Virtual Circuit Identifier
- Modular Vehicle Communication Interface
- Music Video Commercial Institute (film school)
- Mackenzie Valley Cumulative Impact Monitoring Program (Canada)
- Move Characters Long
- Musikverein Concordia Lustenau (Austria)
- Mansfield Visoiu Capital Management
- MetroVista Creative Media (Crete, Greece)
- Moto Vehicle Club Malenovice (Czech; Motor-Vehicle Club Malenovice; Malenovice; Czech Republic)
- Mountview Construction Management and Consulting (Newmarket, ON, Canada)
- Marokkaanse Vereniging Centrum Noord (Dutch: Moroccan Association Center North)
- Mission Valley Church of the Nazarene (San Diego, CA)
- Mount Vernon Cancer Network (UK)
- Market Valued Call Option (Entergy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Retrospective evaluation of commonly used equations to predict energy expenditure in mechanically ventilated, critically ill patients.