Sohi received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical and aerospace engineering for the University of Missouri, a master of business administration degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a doctorate in mechanical engineering from Washington University.
What does MAAE stand for?
MAAE stands for Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAAE
We have 11 other meanings of MAAE in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (Boston, MA)
- Mississippi Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Measurement and Analysis Definition Document
- Ministerial Alliance Against the Digital Divide (Chicago)
- Middle Awash Agricultural Development Enterprise (Ethiopia)
- Master of Arts in Administration
- Maine Alliance for Arts Education
- Massachusetts Alliance for Arts Education
- Máster en Abogacía y Asesoría de Empresa
- Master of Arts in Applied Economics
- Mednarodna Agencija za Atomsko Energijo
- Michigan Association of Agriscience Educators
- Michigan Association of Airport Executives
- Minimum Altitude Analysis Engine
- Minnesota Alliance for Arts in Education
- Minnesota Association of Agricultural Educators
- Mississippi Alliance for Arts Education
- Missouri Association for Alternative Education
- Missouri Association of Accounting Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
About CIMAR Founded in the 1970s, the Center for Intelligent Machines and Robotics (CIMAR) is an interdisciplinary research group centered in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Florida.
All students enrolled in the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering will have access to SolidWorks software for use in their mechanical engineering fundamentals courses and final year projects.
The school's mechanical and aerospace engineering department purchased 100 seats of SolidWorks 3D mechanical design software, 50 seats of COSMOSWorks finite element analysis (FEA) software, and 50 seats of COSMOSMotion(TM) motion simulation analysis software to use in research and classroom instruction.
Sohi received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical and aerospace engineering from the University of Missouri (Columbia, Mo.
Fregly, assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Florida.
The school of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering is the top leading department in their own areas in Korea.