Existing diesel-operated refrigeration systems often require drivers to leave their motors or their mechanical refrigeration units running while dropping off goods, resulting in greater fuel consumption, noise and emissions in urban environments.
What does MRU stand for?
MRU stands for Mechanical Refrigeration Unit (Natural Gas Industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRU
We have 51 other meanings of MRU in our Acronym Attic
- Machine Records Unit
- Magnetic Receiver Unit
- Magnetic Resonance Urography
- Management Reporting Unit
- Manifest Review Unit (customs)
- Manu River Union
- Many Regrets Unable (responding to invitations)
- Mauritius, Mauritius - Plaisance (Airport Code)
- Maximized Resource Utilization
- Maximum Receive Unit (PPP)
- Mechatronics Research Unit (EU)
- Media Relations Unit (various organizations)
- Media Robot Utility (HP OpenVMS)
- Medical Rehabilitation Unit (various loctions)
- Medical Research Unit (various organizations)
- Medical Resource Utilization
- MEG (Monoethylene Glycol) Regeneration Unit (gas production)
- Mercury Removal Unit (equipment used to trap mercury to prevent liquid metal embrittlement)
- Message Received and Understood
- Migration Research Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the new unit emits significantly less noise than conventional mechanical refrigeration units, an important consideration for local communities.
Torrent Energy Services offers Mechanical Refrigeration Units, NGL Stabilizers Units and NGL Storage Units.