Jill Walsh has seventeen years of mechanical engineering experience during which time she has been project manager and lead designer for multiple projects for many of the firm's larger corporate clients; including MBIA Insurance and Forest Laboratories.
What does MEEN stand for?
MEEN stands for Mechanical Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEEN
- Mission Essential Equipment List
- Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management (City University of Hong Kong)
- Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
- Master of Environmental and Energy Management (University of Twente; Netherlands)
- Mathematical Economics and Econometric Methods (course; Netherlands)
- Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Mechanics (Michigan Technological University)
- Minority Enterprises East Midlands (UK)
- Minimum Essential Emergency Medical Communications Network
- Michigan Educational Employees Mutual Insurance Company
- Manchester Environmental Education Network (Ancoats, Manchester, England, UK)
- Michigan Entrepreneurship Education Network (est. 2002)
- Meteorological and Environmental Earth Observation (Italy)
- Maine Educational Opportunity Association
- Management Equipment Evaluation Program
- Manufacturing Energy Efficiency Program (Illinois)
- Manufacturing Engineering Education Partnership
- Medical Equipment Exchange Project
- Middle East, Egypt, and Pakistan (Lenovo)
- Minnesota Education Effectiveness Plan
- Mir Environmental Effects Payload
Samples in periodicals archive:
He plans to earn his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering through the Lancaster University Center and pursue a career developing civil and military robots while continuing his graduate education part time.
While the south-projecting classrooms mark the realm of theory, practice occupies a couple of further single-storey wings on the north side in the form of mechanical engineering workshops.
Antelope Valley students will be able to earn degrees in computer engineering, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering from Fresno.
CHICO Department of Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing, Chico, CA 95929-0789, 916/898-5097 or 5346, Fax 916/898-4070 Key Professor: W.
SAN ANTONIO -- A device developed by engineers at Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) in 1962 that characterizes the dynamic response of materials at high strain rates has been designated a historic mechanical engineering landmark by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Sammut holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and attended Harvard University for additional graduate courses.
Although he started in the boiler room and never earned a college degree, the manager of mechanical services at the campus lectured to the university's mechanical engineering students.