Meat Animal Research Center, Clay Center, Nebraska 6 research units * 113 employees Lincoln, Nebraska 2 research units * 81 employees Auburn, Alabama 2 research units * 46 employees Robert W.
What does MARC stand for?
MARC stands for Meat Animal Research Center (USDA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MARC
We have 184 other meanings of MARC in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Agression Reduction Center
- Massachusetts Association for Retarded Children
- Massachusetts Avian Records Committee
- Material Accountability/Recoverability Code
- Material Acquisition Review Committee
- Materiel Acquisition Review Council
- Matruh Adaptive Research Center
- McKinney Amateur Radio Club (North Texas)
- Meadville Area Recreation Complex
- Meal, Alternative Regionally Customized
- Meijo Asian Research Center (Meijo University; Japan)
- Memory Architecture for Reconfigurable Computers
- Menu-Assisted Resource Control (Unisys)
- Methodist Archives and Research Centre (UK)
- Methodology for Art Reproduction in Color
- Michiana Amateur Radio Club (South Bend, IN)
- Micronesian Area Research Center, University of Guam
- Mid America Regional Council (Leavenworth County Sheriff)
- Mid-Altitude Radial Convergence
- Mid-America Remote Sensing Center (Murray State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a UCD/ USDA Post-Doctoral Fellow in Modeling and Mathematical Simulation of Crop-Livestock Systems at the US Meat Animal Research Center, Nebraska.
The research is being conducted by University of Nebraska-Lincoln scientists, in partnership with USDA's Meat Animal Research Center in Clay Center, Neb.
Meat Animal Research Center (MARC) in south central Nebraska have developed a simple, inexpensive laboratory technique for investigating dust generation potential.
Meat Animal Research Center in Nebraska conducted a number of experiments to determine how much consumers valued tenderness in beef.
Last July and August, scientists from the Agriculture Department's Meat Animal Research Center in Clay Center, Neb.
Meat Animal Research Center, Clay Center, Nebraska 6 research units * 113 employees Little Rock, Arkansas 9 research units * 67 employees (5 ARS employees, 62 university employees) Southern Regional Research Center, New Orleans, Louisiana 7 research units * 181 employees Oxford, Mississippi 3 research units * 102 employees Thad Cochran Southern Horticulture Laboratory, Poplarville, Mississippi 1 research unit * 38 employees U.
Department of Agriculture Meat Animal Research Center and the Beef Check-off, which should be available early in 2011.