Section two addresses metrology, the science of precision measurements, and discusses gauges and measurement instruments, surface plate tools and techniques, specialized inspection equipment, calibration, and measurement system analysis.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Measurement System Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Master Stock Assortment
- Masters of Spatial Analysis
- Mastery of Scottish Arts (Bellevue, WA)
- Materials Support Activity
- Math and Science Academy
- Maximum Security Area
- Maximum Size Aggregate
- Mean-Square Average
- Meander-Sleeve Antenna
- Measure of Sampling Accuracy
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Meat Sheep Alliance of Florida (Lake City, Florida)
- Mediated Settlement Agreement
- Medical Savings Account (from IRS Form 5329)
- Medical Services Account
- Medical Services of America (Lexington, SC)
- Medical Staff Association (various locations)
- Medicare Set Aside
- Mediterranean Studies Association (Massachusetts)
- Melanie & the Secret Army (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IPC-9850A also complies with common methodologies for measurement system analysis and is compatible with the approach used by ASQ and other groups.
MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ANALYSIS (MSA) While it is often overlooked, it is very important to understand the resolution of the measurement tools being used to characterize the process.
The Automotive Industry Action Group developed a measurement system analysis manual in 1990 and a statistical process control (SPC) reference manual in 1991.
Measurement system analysis must be done for each operator, measurement instrument and measurement technique.
Chapter 10: Mastering Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
Timken uses the same gauges worldwide and uses Measurement System Analysis to test their accuracy and consistency.
Quality measurement system analysis and control must be conducted regularly to determine the accuracy of crucial data.