The Mid-Atlantic Bight model that accommodated imprecise (but not biased) shell-height measurement errors had a negative log likelihood that was 15 units smaller than the negative log likelihood for the no measurement error model (Table 5).
What does MEM stand for?
MEM stands for Measurement Error Model
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEM
We have 164 other meanings of MEM in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Equity Model
- Market Equipment Management
- Mars Excursion Module
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Environmental Management (various universities)
- Matjaz Eric Maj (Mem Couture; fashion brand)
- Mature Equivalent of Milk
- Maximum Energy Management
- Maximum Entropy Method
- McAfee Enterprise Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staffing levels from the administrative hours method and the APD method correspond to the classical measurement error model as the measurement error [u.
Constructed using data from the validation study, the measurement error model expresses the true exposure as a linear function of the surrogate exposure and covariates, and the estimated coefficient ([gamma]) is the slope of true against surrogate measures.
Misclassification and Measurement Error Models in Epidemiological Studies (Surupa Roy and Tathagata Banerjee).