AUSTIN, Texas -- National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) announced today that the company has acquired the operating assets of Measurement Computing Corporation, a provider of low-cost data acquisition products.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Measurement Computing Corporation (Norton, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Maui Croquet Club (Hawaii)
- Maximum Construction Cost
- Maximum Contaminant Concentration
- Maximum Continuous Current (compressors in air conditioning systems)
- Mayfair Conference Centre (UK)
- McCarthy Panendoscope (medical instrument)
- McCaw Cellular Communications
- McClellan Airfield (Sacramento, CA)
- McLennan Community College (Waco, TX)
- Mean Value of Class Complexity
- Measurement Control Center
- Mechanical Completion Certificate (professional certification)
- MEDCOM Contracting Center (US Army)
- Media and Communications Conference (Morgan Stanley)
- Media Control Center
- Media Cross-Connect (MRV Communications)
- Media, Culture and Communication (various schools)
- Median Cascaded Canceller
- Medical Call Centre
- Medical Care Commodity (Consumer Price Index; US DOL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21, 2004 Measurement Computing Corporation announced today that it has reduced prices on its PCI-DAS6000 family of data acquisition boards.
16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Measurement Computing Corporation today announced the release of two, low-cost, multifunction USB DAQ devices.
Measurement Computing Corporation, designs manufactures and markets a full line of computer-based test and measurement hardware and software.
today announced expanded support for hardware from Measurement Computing Corporation (formerly ComputerBoards, Inc.
14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC), the market leader in value-priced data acquisition, today announced the release of its DAQ Product Selection Guide in seven languages including: Chinese (simplified and traditional), French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and English.
31 /PRNewswire/ -- Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC), the market leader in value-priced data acquisition, today announced the release of DAQFlex 1.
April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC), the market leader of value-priced data acquisition hardware and software, today announced the release of the LGR-5320 series of stand-alone, multifunction data acquisition loggers.