Approximately 92% of children 5-16 years of age received combined measles-rubella vaccine.
What does MR stand for?
MR stands for Measles-Rubella (vaccine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MR
We have 107 other meanings of MR in our Acronym Attic
- Materiel Release
- Mathematical Reviews (journal)
- Matrix Reasoning (intelligence testing)
- Matrix Reloaded
- Matsuura Railway (Japan)
- Maurice Ravel (classical composer)
- Maximum Ride (book series)
- McCloud River (railroad)
- Mean Rabbit
- Mechanisms and Robotics Conference (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Medical Records
- Medical Representative (pharmaceutical sales)
- Medium Rate Data (observations taken once per second)
- Medium Resolution
- Medium Rigid (vehicle license class)
- Meet Record (sports)
- Member Resources
- Memorandum for Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2003, a measles and rubella control programme was initiated in the entire country, by giving measles-rubella (MR) vaccine in a year-long campaign, to all persons 5-25 yr of age (1).
Background & objectives: Measles and Rubella Control Campaign was conducted in Iran in December 2003 targeting both males and females 5 to 25 yr old using measles-rubella vaccine.