By and large, the flow resistance increases monotonically with the mean velocity of the CHS.
What does Vmean stand for?
Vmean stands for Mean Velocity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Virtual Memory Extension
- Virtual-8086 Mode Enhancement (computing)
- Visual Modelling Environment
- Voluntary Observing Ship
- Vulnerable Marine Ecosystem
- Virtual Machine Environment B
- Virtual Memory Environment B
- Variant Mode and Effects Analysis
- Virginia Municipal Electric Association
- Virginia Music Educators Association
- Visual Modeling Environment for Biology (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Richland, WA)
- Versatile Modular E-bus
- Vaughan Mills Eye Clinic (Canada)
- Vehicle Mounted Explosive Container
- Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center (est. 1995; Randolph Center, VT)
- Versa Module Eurocard Chassis
- Victorian Minerals and Energy Council (now Victorian Division of the Minerals Council of Australia)
- Vancouver Municipal, Education and Community Workers (Canada)
- Vancouver Mining Exploration Group
- Visalia Macintosh Enthusiasts Group (Visalia, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I]) = 0, Where U is the mean velocity vector and p is the fluid density.
Results and discussion: Mean velocity profile and root mean square: The streamwise mean velocity profile is plotted in Fig.
However, if the intermittency of the velocity is caused by the mean velocity, rather than the text content, a close inverse relationship between mean velocity and velocity intermittency irrespective of the text content should be found.
In this computational domain, boundary conditions are as follows: mean velocity of inlet is 20 m/s, turbulence intensity is 5% and the outlet pressure is zero.
For rectangular, partly-vegetated, and compound open-channel flows, they show simulated mean flow and turbulence structures, including streamwise mean velocity, secondary currents, turbulence intensity, and Reynolds stress.
The cyclic nature of the measurement error was independent of the mean velocity, although slight differences in the position of the apparent maximum and minimum error points occurred for the lowest velocity test.
INTRODUCTION Different procedures were conceived in order to simulate the wind mean velocity profile in the test section of the atmospheric wind tunnels (Cermak, 1971).