A reduced mean time to detect and repair issues keeps Op Ex to an absolute minimum.
What does MTTD stand for?
MTTD stands for Mean Time To Detect
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTTD
We have 3 other meanings of MTTD in our Acronym Attic
- Move to the City (Guns N' Roses song)
- Multilingual Translation Technology Centre
- Musgamagw Tsawataineuk Tribal Council
- Mystical Tint Tone and Color (software)
- Michigan Tank-Truck Carriers Association
- Mean Time to Critical Failure (software reliability measure)
- Merthyr Tydfil Town Centre Partnership (UK)
- Maximum-Tolerated Treatment Dose (cancer treatment)
- Mean Time to Death
- Mean Time to Defect (appears)
- Mean Transit Time for Dye (anesthesiology)
- Middle Tennessee Tres Dias (Christian service group)
- Mean Time To Data Loss (time in years before disk failure is likely to cause data loss in a RAID4 or RAID5 disk configuration)
- Mean Time to Error
- Mean Time to Execution
- Manhattan Traffic Task Force (New York Police Department)
- Maryland Technology Transfer Fund (now Maryland Technology Transfer and Commercialization Fund; research and development funding)
- Mauritius Tamil Temples Federation (est. 1960; Mauritius)
- Mean Time to Fail (software measure)
- Mean Time To Failure
Samples in periodicals archive:
A suite of proactive management tools delivers key a broad range of functions that facilitate management of multiservice networks, such as simplified troubleshooting, network simulation, the lowest mean time to detect and repair faults, as well as usage based billing and customer network management for user control in outsourced network environments.