Using a life-cycle focused strategy, the Air Force and Lockheed Martin team implemented a continuous reliability improvement program, increasing mean time between maintenance by 69 percent fleet wide.
What does MTBM stand for?
MTBM stands for Mean Time Between Maintenance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTBM
We have 3 other meanings of MTBM in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Time Between Interrupts
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Modular Task-Based Information
- Medium Term Budget and Investment Framework
- Mean Time Between Intermediate Maintenance
- Modelling and Theory in the Biosciences (Max-Planck-Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems; Dresden, Germany)
- Mean Time Between Jams
- Methyl T-Butyl Ketone
- Mountain Bikers of Kalgoorlie (Australia)
- Mean Time Between Data Loss
- Mean Time Between Malfunctions
- Microtunnel Boring Machine (construction)
- Middle Timan Bauxite Mine (Russia)
- Mean Time Between Maintenance-Induced (type 2 failure)
- Mean Time Between Maintenance-Inherent (type 2 failure)
- Mean Time Between Maintenance-No Defect
- Mean Time Between Maintenance-Preventive
- Mean Time Between Maintenance-Total
- Mean Time Between Maintenance Actions
- Mean Time Between Mission Affecting Failures
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CSA will cover two GE gas turbine-driven compression trains--including additional plant equipment--ensuring continuous technical assistance and an on-site team of highly skilled GE Field Services Engineers, applying effective maintenance approaches and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) spare parts to optimize performance and maximize mean time between maintenance.