We are also very encouraged by the mean time between cleans (over 12,000 RF minutes without dry clean) and low cost of consumables.
What does MTBC stand for?
MTBC stands for Mean Time Between Cleans
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTBC
We have 2 other meanings of MTBC in our Acronym Attic
- Meant to Be Babies (adoption fund)
- Montana Bed and Breakfast Association
- Malaysian Tenpin Bowling Congress
- Margaret Thatcher Business Center
- Mariners Temple Baptist Church (New York)
- Master Time Base Control
- Maximum Time Between Change-out
- Mean Time Between Call
- Mean Time Between Callbacks
- Mean Time Between Changings
- Mean Time Between Coincidence
- Mean Time Between Collisions
- MEASAT Teleport and Broadcast Center
- Mechanical Trades Bargaining Committee
- Medical Transcription Billing Corporation (Somerset, NJ)
- Metroplex Technology Business Council (Texas)
- Mitsubishi Trust and Banking Corporation
- Mountain Biking Club
- Music Therapist Board Certified
- mycobacterium tuberculosis complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customers also experienced improved yield plus a three-fold increase in mean time between cleans (MTBC).