The mean bias, the mean square prediction error (MSPE) (Bibby and Toutenburg, 1997), and the statistical measures of model performance (Mitchell and Sheehy, 1997) were calculated as described by Tedeschi et al.
What does MSPE stand for?
MSPE stands for Mean Square Prediction Error
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSPE
We have 25 other meanings of MSPE in our Acronym Attic
- Math Science Professional Development (University of Central Florida)
- Matrix Solid Phase Dispersion
- Memory Stick Pro Duo
- Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Pennsylvania)
- Multisensor Probabilistic Data Association Filter (target detection algorithm)
- Master of Science in Product Development Engineering (University of Southern California)
- Microcomputer Suggestion Program Data System
- Maintenance Safety & Protection Equipment
- Master of Science for Professional Educators
- Master of Science in Policy Economics
- Mean Squared Positional Error
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- Member of the Society of Philosophical Enquiry
- Mercenaries Spies & Private Eyes (game)
- Michigan Society of Professional Engineers
- Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers
- Mobile Station Position Estimator
- Multi-Symbol Phase Estimation
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia
- Measurement Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
10) reported a mean root mean square prediction error of 2.
Secondly, root mean square prediction error analysis was used, as advocated by some authors (Kohn et al.