The instrument measures the particle mean square displacement (MSD) against decorrelation time.
What does MSD stand for?
MSD stands for Mean Square Displacement (physics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSD
We have 362 other meanings of MSD in our Acronym Attic
- Material Selection Diagram
- Material Support Data
- Material Support Date
- Material Support Division
- Materials Science Division
- Maximum Standard Deviation (statistics)
- McComb School District (Mississippi)
- Mean Sac Diameter (gestational sac measurement)
- Mean Shortest Distance (statistics)
- Mean Square Deviation
- Media System Design (academic program)
- Medical Stores Department
- Medium Screen Display
- Medium Speed Diesel (engine)
- Memorial Service Detachment (funeral military service)
- Merck, Sharp & Dohm
- Merrimack School District (New Hampshire)
- Metal Shipment Documentation
- Methacton School District (Worcester, PA)
- Metropolitan Sewer District
Samples in periodicals archive:
We calculated the mean square displacement [DELTA] as a function of time t.
The root mean square displacement (RMSD) from starting and average structures have shown that the MD simulations have reached equilibrium, thus allowing for accurate analysis of the occurrence and duration of interactions between arginine side chains of rev and the RRE.