ClearPoint altimetry services measure surface water height compared to mean sea surface heights to determine the below-the-surface temperature of water columns in the ocean, which tend to change less quickly than the surface temperature.
What does MSSH stand for?
MSSH stands for Mean Sea Surface Heights
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSSH
We have 1 other meaning of MSSH in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Storage Systems Group (National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- Medical Student Survival Guide (Stanford University)
- MEU Service Support Group (USMC)
- Microcomputer Support Services Group
- Microsoft Services and Solutions Group
- Migraine Sufferers Support Group (New Zealand)
- Mississippi State Guard
- MPEG Software Simulation Group
- Mountain State School of Gospel Music (West Virginia)
- Master of Science in Speech and Hearing (academic degree)
- Miami Springs Senior High (Miami, Florida)
- Ministry of Social Services and Housing (Canada)
- Music Society of St. Helen's (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Mountain States Snowmobile Hillclimb Association
- Maryland State School Health Council
- Management Systems Services, Inc.
- Master of Science of Strategic Intelligence
- Materials and Surface Science Institute (University of Limerick; Ireland)
- Measuring Stability and Security in Iraq (US DoD documentation)
- Medical Staffing Solutions, Inc. (various locations)