Some synoptical and dynamical quantities attain in this point, such as the mean sea level pressure and its anomaly, 500-hpa geopotential anomaly, relative vorticity advection and thermal vorticity advection and thickness advection.
What does MSLP stand for?
MSLP stands for Mean Sea Level Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSLP
We have 5 other meanings of MSLP in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts School Library Media Association
- Maine School and Library Network
- Matanuska-Susitna Library Network (Alaska)
- Monostearin Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
- Medical Services Liaison Officer
- Master of Science in Learning and Organizational Change (Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois)
- Manufacturer Suggested License Price
- Manufacturer's Suggested List Price (retail)
- Master of Speech-Language Pathology
- Medical Strategic Leadership Program
- Medium Speed Line Printer
- Missouri Student Loan Program (Missouri Department of Higher Education)
- Multi-Step Linear Prediction
- Music Sample Library Project
- Master of Science, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Medical Science Liaison Quarterly
- Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire
- Manchester, Sheffield and Lincolnshire Railway
- Max Scan Line Register (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are the sea surface temperatures over North Atlantic and South Indian Oceans, East Asia mean sea level pressure, North- west European land surface air temperature and Equatorial Pacific warm water volume.