In order to note the differences in the demand for fertility control by age, Table 2 presents the mean number of living children (C), desired children ([C.
What does MNLC stand for?
MNLC stands for Mean Number of Living Children
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MNLC
We have 3 other meanings of MNLC in our Acronym Attic
- My New Love
- Maryland Nursery & Landscape Association
- Massachusetts Nursery and Landscape Association
- Michigan Nursery Landscape Association
- Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association
- Mississippi Nursery and Landscape Association
- Montana Nursery and Landscape Association
- National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (political party; Mali)
- Mean Number of Live Births
- Maritime NATO Logistic Concept
- Multi National Logistics Command (NATO)
- Multinational Logistic Center (US DoD)
- Multinational Logistic Center (Air)
- Multinational Logistic Center (Land)
- Multi National Logictics Command (Maritime) (NATO)
- Multinational Logistic Center (Maritime)
- Minimum Link Delay
- Restsprachen East (linguistics)
- Monday Night Lads Football (website)
- Moro National Liberation Front (Philippines)