The mean normal prothrombin time (MNPT) for each thromboplastin was calculated from the prothrombin times for 20 healthy individuals.
What does MNPT stand for?
MNPT stands for Mean Normal Prothrombin Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MNPT
We have 1 other meaning of MNPT in our Acronym Attic
- Malaysian Natural Products Society
- Maryland Native Plant Society
- Master of Nonprofit Studies (various schools)
- Metro Nashville Public Schools (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Mevis Neurosurgery Planning System (stereotactic planning system)
- Minimum Navigation Performance Specification
- Minnesota Native Plant Society
- Minimum Navigation Performance Specification Airspace
- Male National Pipe Thread
- Male Nominal Pipe Thread (irrigation)
- Moroccan National Press Union
- Mastomys Natalensis Papilloma Virus (virology)
- Modified Net Present Value
- Mononuclear Polyhedral Virus
- Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Multi-Network Permanent Virtual Circuit
- Maximum Normalized Phase Velocity Error
- Mourne National Park Working Party (UK)
- Mackenzie Northern Railway
Samples in periodicals archive:
The INRs assigned to QA plasmas had been derived from a full calibration in compliance with WHO-recommended procedures and a local mean normal prothrombin time.
Comparison of mean normal prothrombin time (PT) with PT of fresh normal pooled plasma or of a lyophilized control plasma (R82A) as denominator to express PT results: collaborative study of the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry.