1 release also gives network operators greater flexibility in the ways they analyse the collected data, such as tracking every call made by a particular handset type, such as an iPhone, or looking at the mean holding time.
What does MHT stand for?
MHT stands for Mean Holding Time (telecommunication traffic)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MHT
We have 78 other meanings of MHT in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health South West (UK)
- Ministry of Health and Social Welfare (Croatia)
- Municipal Hazardous or Special Waste Program (Ontario, Canada)
- My Home School World (website)
- Men Having Sex With Men (public health research)
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (UK)
- Mental Health Services of York Region (Canada)
- Male Hose Thread
- Manchester, NH, USA - Manchester (Airport Code)
- Master Handicap Technology
- Mechanical Handling Test
- Menopause Hormone Therapy
- Mental Health Team
- Mental Health Technology (various schools)
- Method of Handling Traffic (various locations)
- Microsoft Hypertext Archive (file type/extension)
- Military Historical Tours Inc.
- Mississippi Heritage Trust (Jackson, MS)
- Monster Hunter Tri (gaming)
- Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Internet calls have a mean holding time of approximately 20 minutes, while that of voice calls is three minutes.