The RLS-Series libraries have an exceptionally high Mean Exchanges Between Failure specification: greater than 1,000,000 MEBF.
What does MEBF stand for?
MEBF stands for Mean Exchanges Between Failure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEBF
We have 5 other meanings of MEBF in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Examining Board (US Navy)
- Modified Evans Blue Dye (aspirated materials test)
- Modified Extended Backward Differentiation Formulae
- Middle East Basic Encyclopedia
- Middle East Basin Evolution (research program)
- Murine Extrahepatic Bile duct Epithelial Cell
- Marine Expeditionary Battle Force (US DoD)
- Máster Executive en Banca y Finanzas
- Master in Economics of Banking and Finance
- Matrícula Escolar Básica Final
- Mechanical, Electrical and Building Fabric (facility management)
- Mercosur/European Union Business Forum
- Minimum Empty Buffers First
- Mission Évangélique Baptiste en France
- Monsoon Evergreen Broadleaf Forest
- Montane Evergreen Broad-leaved Forest
- Metallo-Dielectric Electromagnetic Band Gap
- Maine Bureau of Health
- Medical Education and Biomedical Informatics (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Modified Euler Backward Iterative (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TLS-Series libraries have an extremely good Mean Exchanges Between Failure specification: greater than 1,000,000 MEBF.