Bredella and her team evaluated 35 obese men with a mean age of 34 and a mean body mass index (BMI) of 36.
What does MBMI stand for?
MBMI stands for Mean Body Mass Index (metabolism)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of MBMIOther Resources:
We have 3 other definitions for MBMI in our Acronym Attic
- Mouse Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Mosque Building and Mendaki Fund (Singapore)
- Multi-Beam Multi-Frequency
- Multi-Band Multi-Functional Radio
- Monterey Bay Master Gardeners (Watsonville, CA)
- Morton Beeson Manchett Gedney (MBM Produce Ltd; UK)
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital (South Carolina)
- Moccasin Bend Mental Health Institute (Chattanooga, TN)
- Malignant Bone Marrow Infiltration (radiology)
- Maternal Body Mass Index (pregnancy)
- Mind/Body Medical Institute
- Modified Body Mass Index (post-transplantation prognostic factor)
- Morongo Band of Mission Indians (California)
- Multiple Borrowers, Multiple Lenders
- Mouse Bone Marrow Macrophage
- Movement-Based Mobility Management
- Multi-Band Multi-Mode (wireless communications)
- Mouse Bone Marrow Mast Cell
- Multi-Band Multi-Mode Radio
- Multi-Band, Multi-Mission Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mean body mass index decreased by 4% in the almond group and did not change in the control group (p < 0.
The patients had a mean age of 32 years, with a mean body mass index of 31 kg/[m.
Their mean body mass index,calculated by body weight and height, has increased from 18.
Ninety-two adults (mean age, 57 years; mean body mass index, 32 kg/[m.
Women included in the present study had a mean age of 74 and mean body mass index of 26.
Mean age was 45 years and mean body mass index was 31 kg/[m.
Their mean age was 59 years, their mean body mass index was 32.