Analysis of observational data from eight weather stations associated with the lakes presented in Table 2 showed that the increase in the mean annual air temperature during the study period was 0.
What does MAAT stand for?
MAAT stands for Mean Annual Air Temperature (geography)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAAT
We have 10 other meanings of MAAT in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Advocates for the Arts, Sciences and Humanities (Boston, MA)
- Morning and After School Klub (children's recreational club; Pulteneytown, Wick, Caithness, Scotland)
- Master of Arabic as a Second Language
- Mid-Atlantic Associations of Shrine Motor Corps.
- Maximum Allowable Annulus Surface Pressure (oil well pressure control)
- Marine Aquarists Association of South Texas
- Midwest Asian American Student Union
- Midwest Asian American Students Union
- Member of the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Master of Arts in Applied Technology
- Member of Association of Accounting Technicians (UK)
- Metadata Architecture and Application Team
- Michigan Association of Art Therapy
- Minimum Average Annual Turnover
- Museum of African American Technology (California)
- Mid Atlantic Athletic Trainers' Association
- Mid-America Athletic Trainers' Association
- Mission Area Analysis Test Advisory Group
- Mobile Anti-Aircraft Training Center (US Navy)
- Mid-Atlantic Addiction Research and Training Institute (Indiana University of Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The mean altitude for TBE in this period was significantly correlated with mean annual air temperature (Table 2).
Mean annual precipitation revealed a considerably greater fluctuation than mean annual air temperatures from 1988 through 1997.