Since the average age at first marriage is measured by the Singulate Mean Age at first Marriage (SMAM), female citizens' SMAM has increased from 23.
What does MAFM stand for?
MAFM stands for Mean Age at First Marriage (statistic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAFM
We have 2 other meanings of MAFM in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Automated Field Instrumented System
- Mission Aviation Fellowship Korea
- Medical Associates of the Finger Lakes (New York)
- Massachusetts Foreign Language Association
- Mississippi, Alabama and Florida
- Modified Advanced Forward Looking Infrared
- Mobility Air Forces Logistical Support Center
- Martial Arts Federation of Malaysia
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management
- McKenzie Arthur Financial Management (UK)
- Miniaturized Antenna Figure of Merit
- Mid Atlantic Fishery Management Council
- Mathematically Formal Methodology
- Minnesota Association of Farm Mutual Insurance Companies
- Men Are from Mars Women Are from Venus (book by John Gray)
- Mid-Atlantic Facilitators Network
- [not an acronym] (formerly Midwest Association of Farmworker Organizations)
- Maryland Animal Feeding Operation (permit)
- Miguel Angel Fernandez Ordoñez (Spanish politician)
- Molded Ankle-Foot Orthotic
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Palestinian family is also formed at early ages since the females mean age at first marriage in the West Bank was 19.
In contrast, the mean age at first marriage are very similar between fault and no-fault state-years.