PI) The mean absolute difference of the vGRFmean between the two systems ranged from 0.
What does MAD stand for?
MAD stands for Mean Absolute Difference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAD
We have 313 other meanings of MAD in our Acronym Attic
- Master Account Domain
- Master Agility Dog (dog agility title)
- Master of Air Defense
- Mastertronic Added Dimension (game publisher)
- Material Availability Date
- Mathematicians of the African Diaspora (University at Buffalo; New York)
- Maximum Allowable Delay
- Maximum Applicable Dose
- Mayhem and Destruction (gaming clan)
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Mean Administrative Delay (ITU-T)
- Mean Aerodynamic Diameter
- Mean And Dirty (Inspector Gadget)
- Mean Annual Discharge (stream flow)
- Media Advertising and Design (various locations)
- Median Absolute Deviation
- Medical Anchor Desk
- Member Appreciation Day (various organizations)
- Memory Address Driver (BIOS)
- Men Are Dumb
Samples in periodicals archive:
We use the two measures of alignment discussed in Section III: (1) the mean absolute difference of compensation and loss per person (D in Equation ) and (2) the coefficient from a linear regression of compensation on loss constrained to go through the origin.
In this section, the difference between Employment Cost Indexes and 3-month percent changes of the two classification systems is measured with two absolute difference measures: the mean absolute difference and the maximum absolute difference.
Results Figure 6 displays the mean absolute difference of subjects' bids from the optimal (i.
Reduction in mean absolute difference is similar to reduction in variance except that mean absolute differences are used instead of mean squared differences.
The mean absolute difference using 1,096 sensor-meter paired readings was reported to be 17 percent.